Want to work with us? Here are our current vacancies
CM is looking for a part-time (50 %) communications assistant from February 2021 until August 2021 to support the organization’s growing communication needs.
The assistant will assist the Communication Manager in day-to-day communications tasks, outreach projects, and communication campaigns.
The candidate must possess a valid swiss working permit.
Working language is English.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree: the candidate could still be in the process of obtaining her/his degree.
- Native or close to native French speaker
- Proven experience using WordPress
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in digital storytelling
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Mailchimp is a plus
- Knowledge of communication for development, international law and/or international relations and experience working in/with West Africa is an asset.
- Respect for other cultures and value systems and flexibility
- Organized, ability to work independently, and to take initiative.
What we offer:
- Friendly and easy-going environment
- flexible schedule
- direct impact
- training and experience
How to Apply:
To apply, send a CV and a short cover letter explaining your reasons for applying to this position to CM’s Communications and Outreach Officer (email@example.com) before January 24, 18:00 Geneva time.
A monthly stipend will be provided.